Glow In The Dark
RM1.18 – RM83.55
Glow in the Dark powder are activated by light either by Sunlight ( UV Rays), UV Black Light or incandescent lighting and will emit an ambient glow with NO light present.</span
Glow in the Dark Paint / Powder (visible) is a high performance photo-luminescent. It absorbs and stores light energy (sunlight and fluorescent light) and brightly releases such absorbed light in dark areas. Candy Glow Paint can also work as an immediate light source in case of sudden power failure. It leads people to safe areas by creating a brightly lit pathway, reduces evacuation time, and prevents panic and loss of lives.-
Can be placed in low locations because Glow in the Dark powder / paint provide visible and reliable signs for people to follow in total darkness in case of fire with dense smoke obstructing views to the Exit Signs.-
This product has been used worldwide in various sectors: Residential and Office buildings Industrial plants, Transportation, Government, Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, etc.-
Candy Glow in the Dark pigments comes with different grade and divided into water-based and oil-based. It is safe as NON-toxic and NON-radioactive. Talk to us for details.
|Yellow-green||3800 mcd/m²||1 minute|
|2400 mcd/m²||2 minutes|
|650 mcd/m²||10 minutes|
|99 mcd/m²||60 minutes|
|Blue-green||3300 mcd/m²||1 minute|
|2010 mcd/m²||2 minutes|
|530 mcd/m²||10 minutes|
|75 mcd/m²||60 minutes|
Why is Electrical Emergency Lighting not Sufficient?
- Electrical emergency lighting is expensive to install and connect to the emergency lighting circuit.
- Electrical emergency lighting requires reliable and regular maintenance.
- Electrical emergency lighting has regularly been installed incorrectly.
- Electrical emergency lighting has a short lifetime of typically less than 10 years in interior installations.
- Electricity outages are common.
- Battery, lamp & LED failures are common.
- Electrical emergency lighting lasts for only 90-120 minutes because of battery of generator minimum design requirements.
- Electrical lighting consumes increasingly expensive resources.
Why NEED Photo-luminescent (PL) Emergency Evacuation?
- Fail safe operation; completely passive design
- PL Emergency Evacuation is simple to install and requires no connection to an electrical circuit
- PL Emergency Evacuation requires only occasional cleaning
- PL Emergency Evacuation has a long lifetime of greater than 25 years in interior installations
- Electricity outages are common
- PL Emergency Evacuation lasts meets code requirements for 90-120 minutes & continues to glow for many hours during power / electricity failures
- PL Emergency Evacuation contains no battery, lamp or LED
- PL Emergency evacuation consumes ZERO energy and contains ZERO radioactive, toxic or vinyl components