Candy Magnetic Receptive Paint
RM9.00 – RM900.00
Adding magnetic functionality to your surfaces, yes, any surfaces.
Candy Magnetic surface is a great way to project plan, create noticeboards and carry out lessons. You can reinvent the way you work and learn.
• Kindergarten, Child Care Centre
• School Displays & Bulletin Boards
• Office Brain Storming Wall
• Eco Notice Board
• Kids’ Learning Wall, Study Room
• Eco-Friendly Shop Display
• Kitchen Message Board
• Back Door Reminders Board
Select from paint or powder (easy to ship overseas) or plaster. See Description below for details.
Call us for any large projects.
Candy Magnetic Receptive Paint is a light grey pre-mixed lead-free, no VOC water-based latex paint that is child safe. It is able to transform any type of indoor/outdoor surface into a magnetic receptive surface. This unique paint is created by mixing very fine non-rusting ferromagnetic particles with water-based latex paint via a proprietary process, which gives it magnetic qualities.
Magnetic Paint eliminates the installation of an expensive bulletin or cork boards and photo frames which means eco-friendly. Magnets are attracted to these bits and pieces of iron. Artwork, posters, plans, and drawings can all be “hung” with non-invasive magnets, saving the wear and tear that is normally associated with tape, tacks and glue.
Why Candy Magnetic Receptive Paint is better than others ?
1. As a paint manufacturer, we can customize the strength of the magnetic paint from holding 4 sheets of 80gsm A4 paper with one D35 magnet (which is the standard product in the market) to 8 sheets (good for black colour fridge magnet) or even 12 sheets with only 2 coats.
2. Our magnetic paint is grey or light grey in colour vs those in black colour which mean it is easy to topcoat with any light colours, even white.
Paint – Good for DIY. Select from normal grey or white-grey colour. Paint tools provided*
Powder – Good to ship overseas as without liquid. Application guide provided.
Type : 1 Litre (0.8798 Imperial Quart) cover 3 sqm (33 sqft) in 3 coats
Plaster – To get the strongest magnetic receptive effect, holding heavy items on your magnetic surface, we recommend using magnetic plaster. It is a pre-mixed commercial grade plaster, and it applies like any standard plaster by any professional applicator.
Type : 1 Litre (0.8798 Imperial Quart) cover 3 sqm (33 sqft) in 2 coats
You can topcoat Candy Magnetic Paint or Plaster with any paint from our paint products: whiteboard paint, chalkboard paint, glow in the dark paint, and fluorescent paint.
Talk to us for any customization you need for your magnetic surfaces.